Reading is one of the great pleasures of life. A love of reading should be fostered, developed, and encouraged in the classroom and at home. And, parents should start early on working on this! But, if your young one isn’t all that interested in reading, check out these FREE Reading Motivation Tips & Guide!
All About Learning has created a wonderful list of tips on how to get your preschooler to want to read. It also includes a Motivation to Read Quick Guide available for a free download! This post also includes links to other helpful information. Get your child into reading this school year!
For a similar resource, check out this Online Reading Motivation Program for Grades K-8!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019