This activity packs a great punch for your preschooler’s or Kindergartener’s learning! Check out these FREE Pumpkin Traceable Letters from Preschool Play & Learn!
In this activity, there is a pumpkin with an upper and lowercase letter on it. Your child can trace the letters on each pumpkin with either the playdough or a dry erase marker. It’s a lovely way to get in some literacy work, work on fine motor skills, and use Fall as a theme in your child’s learning!
For other letter tracing resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020