Progressive Phonics is a free all-in-one reading program available online for everyone. Progressive Phonics was developed around the Dolch sight word list and the recommendations of the U.S. National Institute for Literacy, especially regarding guided oral reading. This free reading program is comprised of books in four levels:
- Alphabetti – ages 3-6
- Beginner Phonics – ages 4-7
- Intermediate Phonics – ages 6-8
- Advanced Phonics – ages 7-10
Each book can be read online or printed from your computer. In addition to the free phonics books, there are corresponding handwriting worksheets and other activity sheets for each book.
Visit Progressive Phonics to get started today!
Click here for more free reading resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - July 1, 2022
- Beach Visual Discrimination Pack - June 30, 2022
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021