Celebrate the new, cold season with these FREE Printable Winter Worksheets! You can grab these great pages from Your Therapy Source to use with your young learner who’s just beginning to write!
The worksheets are all about fine motor skills, visual perception, and handwriting. Your child can practice their handwriting with worksheets with tracing, cutting, and more! Plus, there is a mini snowman project to help your child work on their fine motor skills. Lastly, get your child copywork practice with winter words!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020