Are you looking for a way to intentionally teach your children to pray? The “Teach Us to Pray” Prayer Cards uses Bible verses to teach families to worship, give thanks, confess sins, and make petitions as part of regular family prayer time. “Teach Us to Pray” Easy Verse Prayer Cards Set One includes 24 prayer cards plus 8 additional blank cards to fill in with your own favorite verses. Each fully-colored, illustrated card contains a Bible verse for you or your young children to pray. These cards are best suited for young children through third grade. Praying the Word of God will bring a richness to your family’s prayer life, and these FREE printable verse cards from Path Through the Narrow Gate make it simple to do.
Click here for more free Bible resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019