Preschoolers can practice letter cases and letter sounds with these free printable snowman puzzles from Totschooling. There is one snowman for each letter of the alphabet. Match the three parts to complete the snowman: an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, and an object that begins with that letter sound. This is a fun, hands-on activity that is perfect for winter learning!
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019