Preschoolers can practice letter cases and letter sounds with these free printable snowman puzzles from Totschooling. There is one snowman for each letter of the alphabet. Match the three parts to complete the snowman: an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, and an object that begins with that letter sound. This is a fun, hands-on activity that is perfect for winter learning!
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 30-Day Reading Through Literature Challenge - January 8, 2019
- FREE Migrating Animals Printable Pictures - January 8, 2019
- FREE MLK Jr. Day Unit Study–Available Until 1/11/19! - January 7, 2019
- FREE New Year’s Eve Coloring Pages - December 31, 2018
- FREE Gingerbread House Alphabet Matching - December 25, 2018