Preschoolers can practice letter cases and letter sounds with these free printable snowman puzzles from Totschooling. There is one snowman for each letter of the alphabet. Match the three parts to complete the snowman: an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, and an object that begins with that letter sound. This is a fun, hands-on activity that is perfect for winter learning!
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019