Do you need a fun and frugal way to encourage reluctant readers in your homeschool? Looking for a way to help keep track the books you or your children are reading?
Print out the entire year and stick them in a fun binder, or only choose the months you need. You’ll find a great collection of reading quotes to enjoy with your children as well. While you’re downloading the reading logs, don’t forget to check out the other posts in the Reading with My Kids 30 Day series. You’ll find tips for reading with babies and toddlers, ideas for reading with boys, favorite chapter books for girls and much more!
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019