Crystal and Co has a FREE Pete the Cat Math Game printable. This game coordinates with the Pete the Cat “Button” book. She includes all the printing instructions as well as the directions to play the game in case you are not farmiliar with the book.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020