Crystal and Co has a FREE Pete the Cat Math Game printable. This game coordinates with the Pete the Cat “Button” book. She includes all the printing instructions as well as the directions to play the game in case you are not farmiliar with the book.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019