In the busy life of homeschooling, it’s easy to forget basic skills that every person needs to become a successful adult! And, it’s a teacher’s responsibility to teach skills beyond math, grammar, history, and more! For some inspiration on which skills to work on, check out this FREE Life Skills Checklist!
This handy list from Happy Homeschool Nest breaks down a variety of non-academic skills that every child should have by the time they leave the nest. Make sure they know how to do these basic things and you’ll have children ready to take on the world and succeed! This list is just suggestions, but it’s a great base from which to stem creative real-life activities!
For another similar resource, check out this Montessori Practical Life Skills Chart!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021