In the busy life of homeschooling it’s easy to forget basic skills that every person needs. We’re so busy teaching history, science, math, and grammar that it’s easy for other things to go unnoticed. But there are plenty of skills that kids need that they might not learn in their math book or grammar text.
This handy FREE Life skills checklist from Tonia at Happy Homeschool Nest breaks down a variety of life skills that every child should have by the time they leave the nest. Make sure they know how to do these basic things and you’ll have some kids ready to take on the world!
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019