Are you always taken aback by the first sniffles of the colder season? Summer erases memories of multiple family members being sick at the same time. It seems normal to go weeks without anyone getting sick. Getting sick in the warm weather is rare, but it happens.
Then co-op, after school activities, and get-togethers start up again, and Bam!
Within days, the kids get the first runny nose of the year (yuck), bringing every homeschool mama back to reality. The medicine cabinet needs to be restocked with natural remedies, and it’s time to start taking our elderberry syrup again!
So this year, be prepared to prevent colds and the flu (and be ready to treat the winter “ickies” if they make it past this natural remedies arsenal) with this FREE Printable: Herbs & Essential Oils for Homeschool! It’s a simple list really, of what herbs and essential oils to keep on hand to help prevent the cold and flu.
The post includes a variety of herbal remedy resources that will also help you recover quickly if the flu bug bites you. You’ll also find some favorite tools and recipes to help you safely use herbs and essential oils in your homeschool. Start learning how to get healthy & stay healthy using these simple herbal remedies.
Visit Captivating Compass to get your FREE Printable: Herbs & Essential Oils for Your Homeschool!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022