Spring will be here before you know it! Brighten these last gloomy winter days with these Printable Flower 3-Part Cards!
Tanya from The Natural Homeschool has created these 3-part cards will help children recognize different types of flowers and learn to read their names. With these cards, you can practice plurals vs. singular as well as flower names, so it’s a mixture of science and literacy!
For other flower-themed resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020
- FREE 20-Page Homeschool Convention Planner - February 26, 2020
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020