Spring will be here before you know it! Brighten these last gloomy winter days with these Printable Flower 3-Part Cards!
Tanya from The Natural Homeschool has created these 3-part cards will help children recognize different types of flowers and learn to read their names. With these cards, you can practice plurals vs. singular as well as flower names, so it’s a mixture of science and literacy!
For other flower-themed resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019
- FREE Baa Baa Black Sheep Pop-Up Card - July 17, 2019
- FREE CVC Word List + Spelling Dictionary - July 16, 2019
- FREE Field Trip Printables - July 16, 2019