Moritz FIne Designs have Beginning of the Year Pennants available for you to print! Grades k-8 are included in the pdf. After you print them out, simply use a hole punch to make a hole about 1.5″ from the top and bottom of each pennant. Insert a dowel rod and you’re done!
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020