This craft works for all ages, and you can print out everything you need! There are green hearts (cactus), small red hearts, and flower pots with Valentine’s message on them! Once you cut out all the materials, your child can put together the Valentine’s cactus or cacti and give it to someone else! It’s a unique spin on sending a Valentine, and your kids will have a great time designing their own cactus!
For other Valentine’s activities, check out:
- Huge List of Valentine’s Printables, Activities, and Crafts
- FREE 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023