This craft works for all ages, and you can print out everything you need! There are green hearts (cactus), small red hearts, and flower pots with Valentine’s message on them! Once you cut out all the materials, your child can put together the Valentine’s cactus or cacti and give it to someone else! It’s a unique spin on sending a Valentine, and your kids will have a great time designing their own cactus!
For other Valentine’s activities, check out:
- Huge List of Valentine’s Printables, Activities, and Crafts
- FREE 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Fine Motor Pack - November 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 20% Off Artist Painting Set - November 21, 2019
- Enter to Win 12 Days of Giveaways! - November 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off Yellow Writing Pads (12-pack) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Scramble - November 20, 2019