This craft works for all ages, and you can print out everything you need! There are green hearts (cactus), small red hearts, and flower pots with Valentine’s message on them! Once you cut out all the materials, your child can put together the Valentine’s cactus or cacti and give it to someone else! It’s a unique spin on sending a Valentine, and your kids will have a great time designing their own cactus!
For other Valentine’s activities, check out:
- Huge List of Valentine’s Printables, Activities, and Crafts
- FREE 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dragons Love Tacos Lapbook - February 21, 2019
- FREE Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats - February 21, 2019
- FREE Skip Counting Fish (by 1-12) - February 21, 2019
- Amazon Deals: National Geographic Kids 1-Year Subscription (62% off!) - February 20, 2019
- FREE U is for Umbrella Craft - February 20, 2019