You can choose from color or black and white, and there are three different options for color bunnies! All your child needs to do is cut them out, color them, paste them together, and voila! A bunny ear hat is born! Perfect for preschoolers, this activity will help them work on their scissor skills!
For other Easter crafts, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022