You can choose from 15 different designs, and you can print in black and white (and color in), or print in color. Once it’s printed, all you need to do is color, fold, and write inside! Then, your card is ready! Print on cardstock to get more of a birthday card feel.
For other birthday resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019