You can choose from 15 different designs, and you can print in black and white (and color in), or print in color. Once it’s printed, all you need to do is color, fold, and write inside! Then, your card is ready! Print on cardstock to get more of a birthday card feel.
For other birthday resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019