This printable 4th of July placemat for kids will keep children occupied during mealtime. A fun activity placemat with a patriotic theme that any child would enjoy.
This 4th of July placemat for kids is a different type of placemat. It is an activity placemat and is fun for kids and also protects the table! This placemat has three different sections.
The first activity section is a 4th of July word search. The second activity is a lunch maze. The child will start the maze on one side and end up on the other side where a picture of a hot dog and drink wait.
The third activity is a coloring section. There are six different holiday-themed pictures to color plus a bunch of stars.
There are two bonus tic tac toe grids on the placemat for some quick tic tac toe fun. This adorable activity placemat is available for you to download and print off for your own personal use.
Latest posts by (see all)
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE October Resources and Deals! - September 30, 2019
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - August 28, 2019
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020