We’re back with another LEGO challenge here at Free Homeschool Deals!
This LEGO Challenge is perfect for the month of July or August, since it’s 1 challenge for each day of the month. A total of 31 days!
→ Make sure you also download the 30-Day LEGO Challenge Printable!
31-Day LEGO Challenge Printable Calendar
This 31-day calendar includes a LEGO prompt for each day of the week. Topics include creative builds such as:
Day 15: Create a LEGO pizza
Day 25: Build a sundae
It only takes a little prompting, and a child’s imagination can run wild with these creative ideas!
Interested in ways that you can use this LEGO Challenge in your own homeschool?
Make sure you browse through the variety of ideas in the 30-Day LEGO Challenge printable calendar – and make sure you download that calendar while you’re there!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Click here for additional LEGO Homeschool resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- 8 Fall-Themed Mystery Pictures - December 1, 2023
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2023
- Easy & Healthy Holiday Recipes – Free Printable - November 30, 2023
- Acorn Letters and Numbers - November 29, 2023
- The Meaning of The 12 Days of Christmas Free Mini-Lesson - November 28, 2023