Are you ready for a LEGO Challenge?
If you live with LEGO fans, issue them a 30-Day LEGO Challenge and let their imaginations run wild!
** Make sure you also download the 31-Day LEGO Challenge Printable Calendar with all new prompts!
30-Day LEGO Challenge Printable Calendar
Sometimes, it only take a little bit of a prompt to get the creative juices flowing. The prompts included in this printable LEGO calendar do just that!
For each day, a specific LEGO building idea is presented.
Day 2: NASA needs you to build a new rocket.
Day 24: The local bank keeps getting robbed. Build a safe no one can crack!
Each day is assigned a task, and it’s up to your creative kiddo to complete it!
Using the 30-Day LEGO Challenge in Your Homeschool
There are a multitude of ways to use this free printable LEGO challenge. Here are a few possibilities:
→ Choose a specific time of day to complete the LEGO challenge – each morning after breakfast, during your morning Family Time (Circle Time, etc), or maybe even as an after dinner activity with Dad!
→ Have a LEGO Challenge race: Who can complete their challenge the quickest? Using the most LEGO? Using the least? Using only one color? The possibilities are endless!
→ Help your child take a picture of each day’s creation. Then create a collage at the end of the challenge.
→ After the challenge each day, encourage your child to write a few sentences (or paragraphs, depending on ability) about their creation.
What other ideas can you think of to use this 30-Day LEGO Challenge?
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Click here for additional LEGO Homeschool resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Free Cheat Sheet: Learn to Think Critically and Problem Solve - December 11, 2023
- Christmas 5 Senses Scavenger Hunt - December 8, 2023
- Hanukkah Activity: Printable Playdough Mats - December 7, 2023
- Owl Investigation Bundle - December 6, 2023
- Christmas Counting Worksheets - December 5, 2023