It’s so much fun to bring history to LIFE in your homeschool with books, projects, and field trips! See how Katie’s family did it at Katie’s Homeschool Cottage when they studied George Washington and the American Revolution and Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War.
You can bring history to life in your own homeschool and learn about presidents Washington and Lincoln for President’s Day or any day with these fun ideas in this FREE President’s Day Mini History Study! There are suggestions for books, online books and movies, activities, and links to templates and printables!
For other President’s Day materials, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022