Learning to Walk has a FREE Math Mini-pack that includes skills such as graphing and patterns.
Graphing is simply a visual way for preschoolers to compare two or more items. In the math mini kit, we compared the amount of times the die landed on the: acorn, red leaf, gold leaf, tree, pumpkin and tree.
Pattern recognition is simply the ability to identify a pattern and then duplicate it or determine what comes next in the sequence.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019