Learning the letters of the alphabet is one of the first lessons that your preschoolers need to learn! Teaching them how to recognize the letters, write the letters and how to read words using the letters of the alphabet are all part of the learning to read process. Using fun activities will encourage your preschooler to both want to learn to read and love to read!
Learning the alphabet can be so much fun and these preschool worksheets are a great addition to your homeschool preschool learning time! Stop by Learning 2 Walk to download your FREE copy Preschool Letter Worksheets today!
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020