Learning the letters of the alphabet is one of the first lessons that your preschoolers need to learn! Teaching them how to recognize the letters, write the letters and how to read words using the letters of the alphabet are all part of the learning to read process. Using fun activities will encourage your preschooler to both want to learn to read and love to read!
Learning the alphabet can be so much fun and these preschool worksheets are a great addition to your homeschool preschool learning time! Stop by Learning 2 Walk to download your FREE copy Preschool Letter Worksheets today!
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 30-Day Reading Through Literature Challenge - January 8, 2019
- FREE Migrating Animals Printable Pictures - January 8, 2019
- FREE MLK Jr. Day Unit Study–Available Until 1/11/19! - January 7, 2019
- FREE New Year’s Eve Coloring Pages - December 31, 2018
- FREE Gingerbread House Alphabet Matching - December 25, 2018