Learning the letters of the alphabet is one of the first lessons that your preschoolers need to learn! Teaching them how to recognize the letters, write the letters and how to read words using the letters of the alphabet are all part of the learning to read process. Using fun activities will encourage your preschooler to both want to learn to read and love to read!
Learning the alphabet can be so much fun and these preschool worksheets are a great addition to your homeschool preschool learning time! Stop by Learning 2 Walk to download your FREE copy Preschool Letter Worksheets today!
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019