Handwriting is an important part of a school’s curriculum, but it is often overlooked. Children need to be taught proper pencil grip and letter formation. Start with your preschooler and include it in your daily lessons with these Preschool Handwriting Sheets!
Laminate for daily use with a dry erase marker! This resource includes a page for each letter, and both upper and lowercase are on the same page. There are also letters to trace and pictures to color. Not only will your child get fine motor practice, but they can also learn some new vocabulary!
FHD has tons more handwriting resources! Check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019