You will need circle stickers and a pair of dice. It’s similar to Bingo in that your child will roll the dice, count the number, and place a circle sticker over the corresponding number in the flower petals. The game goes up to 12, and it can be fun to play with a couple of people!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019