Bad dreams, worries, loneliness – do your children have a hard time sleeping at night? Encourage them with precious words of comfort from God’s Word. Path Through the Narrow Gate is offering a set of 10 adorable verse pages in two different themes – The Night Owl Theme, and The Outdoor Adventures Theme. These printables are perfect to place in a box with a flashlight on your child’s bed to make them easily accessible at night when your child can’t sleep. The Night Owl Bible Meditation Box post includes a link to the free printables (sign up freebie!) plus instructions on how to make the meditation box from common household items.
Click here for more free Bible resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE 30-Days of Gratitude Journal - May 19, 2019
- Homeschool Build Your Bundle 2019 Coupon & Giveaway – ($5,000+ Value) - May 10, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Clover Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - March 18, 2019