Bad dreams, worries, loneliness – do your children have a hard time sleeping at night? Encourage them with precious words of comfort from God’s Word. Path Through the Narrow Gate is offering a set of 10 adorable verse pages in two different themes – The Night Owl Theme, and The Outdoor Adventures Theme. These printables are perfect to place in a box with a flashlight on your child’s bed to make them easily accessible at night when your child can’t sleep. The Night Owl Bible Meditation Box post includes a link to the free printables (sign up freebie!) plus instructions on how to make the meditation box from common household items.
Click here for more free Bible resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019
- (Limited Time FREEBIE) Gratitude Journal for Mom & Kids - October 23, 2019