You’ll probably be going through a lot of popsicle sticks this summer! Put them to good use, and use them to create letters with these Popsicle Stick Letter Printables!
Beth at Preschool Play & Learn has created these uppercase letter templates for you to use with popsicle sticks! Just print them out, grab some popsicle sticks, and your child can start forming letters! They will need to break some of the sticks to form the letters properly.
For other letter activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020