You’ll probably be going through a lot of popsicle sticks this summer! Put them to good use, and use them to create letters with these Popsicle Stick Letter Printables!
Beth at Preschool Play & Learn has created these uppercase letter templates for you to use with popsicle sticks! Just print them out, grab some popsicle sticks, and your child can start forming letters! They will need to break some of the sticks to form the letters properly.
For other letter activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023