There are three place values on each card, and they go into the billions. Along with the mats come number cards in two different styles. One of the cards states the number with its place value, and the other has just the number (such as 8 and 8 ones). They are the perfect size to use with unifix cubes, and you can practice the place values with your child as they learn them!
For other place value activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 14, 2023
- The BIG List of FREE Martin Luther King, Jr. Homeschool Resources - January 3, 2023
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022