There are three place values on each card, and they go into the billions. Along with the mats come number cards in two different styles. One of the cards states the number with its place value, and the other has just the number (such as 8 and 8 ones). They are the perfect size to use with unifix cubes, and you can practice the place values with your child as they learn them!
For other place value activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023