Reading comprehension activities are an essential part of any literacy program. Students need to reflect on what they’ve read in order to fully process and analyze. But, it can be a little hard to motivate your child to find these kinds of activities interesting. But, search no longer! Check out this Pizza Reading Comprehension Activity for a fun way to practice this skill!
In this activity, there are 8 slices of pizza with a space to write the title and author of 8 different books. And there are also different comprehension activities for your child to complete with each book. Activities ideas include a book report, a diorama, creating bookmarks, a quiz, and more!
For other reading comprehension resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Ocean Animals Acrostic Poems - June 26, 2019
- FREE Little Red Riding Hood Printables - June 26, 2019
- FREE Jungle Animals Preschool Pack (35 Pages!) - June 26, 2019
- FREE Dinosaur Color by Number Pages - June 25, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 66% Off BIC Ballpoint Pens (60-count) - June 25, 2019