Reading comprehension activities are an essential part of any literacy program. Students need to reflect on what they’ve read in order to fully process and analyze. But, it can be a little hard to motivate your child to find these kinds of activities interesting. But, search no longer! Check out this Pizza Reading Comprehension Activity for a fun way to practice this skill!
In this activity, there are 8 slices of pizza with a space to write the title and author of 8 different books. And there are also different comprehension activities for your child to complete with each book. Activities ideas include a book report, a diorama, creating bookmarks, a quiz, and more!
For other reading comprehension resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019