Working on your letters can get a bit dull, but spice it up with pirates! Check out this Pirate-Themed ABC Easy Reader from 3 Dinosaurs!
Each page has one of these letters (a, b, c, f, g, h, p, s, t), a sentence, and a pirate-themed picture that starts with the same letter! A is for anchor, and so on. Not only does your child get to trace the letter and see the letter in action, but they can also learn a few pirate words along the way! The reader is 14 pages long. All you need to do is print, fold the book together, and your resource is ready to go!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist/Dental Printables for February! - January 22, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020