Working on your letters can get a bit dull, but spice it up with pirates! Check out this Pirate-Themed ABC Easy Reader from 3 Dinosaurs!
Each page has one of these letters (a, b, c, f, g, h, p, s, t), a sentence, and a pirate-themed picture that starts with the same letter! A is for anchor, and so on. Not only does your child get to trace the letter and see the letter in action, but they can also learn a few pirate words along the way! The reader is 14 pages long. All you need to do is print, fold the book together, and your resource is ready to go!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019