Help your students understand the basic process of photosynthesis with these free notebook pages made by Liesl over at homeschoolden.com. It has students answer some of these basic questions:
- What are the parts of the plant?
- What is cellulose? What is the vacuole? What are chloroplasts?
- What is photosynthesis? Where does it take place inside the plant cell?
- What ingredients do chloroplasts need to make food?
It has students draw their own picture of a plant cell and provides an example (and answer sheets). Students will also explore what chloroplasts need to make food and will look closely at a glucose molecule. Click here to download your FREE copy of these photosynthesis worksheets.
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019