Help your students understand the basic process of photosynthesis with these free notebook pages made by Liesl over at homeschoolden.com. It has students answer some of these basic questions:
- What are the parts of the plant?
- What is cellulose? What is the vacuole? What are chloroplasts?
- What is photosynthesis? Where does it take place inside the plant cell?
- What ingredients do chloroplasts need to make food?
It has students draw their own picture of a plant cell and provides an example (and answer sheets). Students will also explore what chloroplasts need to make food and will look closely at a glucose molecule. Click here to download your FREE copy of these photosynthesis worksheets.
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022