Cozy up in the cold weather with this fun Phonics Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows Activity! From 123 Homeschool 4 Me, this activity is perfect for the younger grades: preschool, Kindergarten, and first grade. It will take a little preparation, but it will be worth it! Plus, it’s an activity you can use over and over again.
Inside, you’ll find a super cute activity for practicing beginning letter sounds. There is a mug of hot chocolate you’ll need to cut out for each letter, and a page of marshmallows with images you’ll also need to cut out. Your child will sort the marshmallow images according to their beginning letter sound and plop them onto the paper hot chocolate mug with the matching letter. There will be around 4 marshmallows per mug. Your child will love it so much, they’ll want to play it again and again!
Take a look at these other hot chocolate themed activities for more of that winter fun!
- Printable Counting Mats: Hot Chocolate Math
- Hot Chocolate Math Addition and Subtraction Worksheets
- and click here for more beginning letter sounds resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE DIY I Spy Game - January 15, 2019
- FREE Horse-Themed Array Cards with Matching Worksheets - January 15, 2019
- FREE January Family Time Saving Goals Planner (subscriber freebie!) - January 15, 2019
- FREE Winter Animal Adaptation Cards - January 15, 2019
- FREE Snowman Word Family Spinners - January 14, 2019