Mathematics is all about exploring and recognizing patterns. A fun way to do that is to spend some time learning about Pascal’s Triangle. Creating the triangle is simple enough for Kindergarteners to understand, but the math to be explored can be complex enough for high schoolers! Learn about ways to explore with Pascal’s Triangle, as well as grab some FREE pattern coloring pages from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! This download includes very simple patterns that young kids can enjoy, and then increase in difficulty.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020