There are two sets of dice included. One set describes the movement your child needs to complete with the paper roll. The other set describes the speed with which your child should complete the activity. You can print them out as cards or stick them in the plastic sides of large soft dice.
Check out these other gross motor activities here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020
- FREE 20-Page Homeschool Convention Planner - February 26, 2020
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020