There are two sets of dice included. One set describes the movement your child needs to complete with the paper roll. The other set describes the speed with which your child should complete the activity. You can print them out as cards or stick them in the plastic sides of large soft dice.
Check out these other gross motor activities here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019