There are two sets of dice included. One set describes the movement your child needs to complete with the paper roll. The other set describes the speed with which your child should complete the activity. You can print them out as cards or stick them in the plastic sides of large soft dice.
Check out these other gross motor activities here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019