Fall is the perfect time to take a trip and visit a nearby apple orchard. There’s just something about walking in the cool, crisp air picking apples on a lazy, sunny fall day.
A trip to the apple orchard is a great field trip for any homeschool family, especially if you have multiple ages. But be prepared with these At the Orchard writing prompts from The Multi Taskin Mom, when you return home!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019
- (Limited Time FREEBIE) Gratitude Journal for Mom & Kids - October 23, 2019