Public speaking skills don’t come naturally to everyone. Many people have to work at becoming a confident and articulate speaker. Your child can learn and practice with this Oral Presentation Guide from Sisters with a System!
Having your child practice public speaking by giving oral reports is a great way to help them develop this essential skill. However, giving the oral report is only a small part of the equation. Your child first must learn how to research, organize and write the content for the report. This simple, step-by-step guide makes it easy for any parent to help their elementary age child prepare an oral report effortlessly…even if you aren’t a confident writer or public speaker yourself!
For other similar resources, check out this Guide to Elementary Oral Presentation!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019