Public speaking skills don’t come naturally to everyone. Many people have to work at becoming a confident and articulate speaker. Your child can learn and practice with this Oral Presentation Guide from Sisters with a System!
Having your child practice public speaking by giving oral reports is a great way to help them develop this essential skill. However, giving the oral report is only a small part of the equation. Your child first must learn how to research, organize and write the content for the report. This simple, step-by-step guide makes it easy for any parent to help their elementary age child prepare an oral report effortlessly…even if you aren’t a confident writer or public speaker yourself!
For other similar resources, check out this Guide to Elementary Oral Presentation!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020
- FREE WWII & D-Day Resources! - May 22, 2020
- FREE Ocean Animals Bingo Game - May 21, 2020