All you need are 2 large plastic rolling dice with sleeves. Then, you can print out the dice sheets. The sheets include 6 ocean animals such as jellyfish and crab, and then there are 6 movements. One dice will show how to move and one will show which animal to act like! It’s a fun way to get into the summer theme and get a little exercise in!
For other gross motor dice, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020