All you need to do is use a paperclip to create a spinner. Spin the spinner twice or three times and add up the numbers. Then, find the answers in the ocean bubbles. Use a dot marker or other manipulatives to mark your answers.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019