Each sheet only focuses on three letters, and they are organized according to alphabet order: ABC, DEF, GHI, and so on. There are both upper and lowercase letter options. You will also need a spinner to complete the task (or just use a pencil and paperclip!) Your child will spin the spinner, which contains three letters. Color that spinner with each letter being a different color. Then, once they spin, they will find the matching letter in the group of letters bubbles on the rest of the page and color it to match the color of the matching letter on the spinner!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Going to the Moon Easy Reader - July 15, 2019
- FREE Life Cycle of a Firefly Printable Pack - July 15, 2019
- FREE Hop To It Alphabet Matching Game - July 15, 2019
- FREE No Prep Fraction Game - July 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 50% Off Vacation for Dexter by Lindsay Ward - July 14, 2019