Your child will be creating an ocean scene by rolling a die. Each ocean animal corresponds to one side of the die. Once the die has been rolled ten times, then your child will fill out the fractions, decimals, and percentages recording page.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019