Learning number lines is a math skill that can be easily transferred to many other subjects such as science and history (think rulers and timelines). So, check out these Number Line Practice Worksheets from Only Passionate Curiosity to practice this important skill with your child!
There are 5 different worksheets for different ability levels and for different tasks. First page number lines go up to 20, and each page progressively increases with the last page going up to 1000! It’s a great way to extend number line learning and give your child visual experience with numbers.
For other number line resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Construction-Themed Printable Pack - February 22, 2019
- FREE Rhyming Picture Clip Cards - February 22, 2019
- FREE Skip Counting with Hundreds Charts - February 22, 2019
- FREE Dragons Love Tacos Lapbook - February 21, 2019
- FREE Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats - February 21, 2019