This number coloring set could be used in a variety of ways. Your child could color the number and the animals, practicing number identification, number writing and 1:1 correspondence while counting.Get out play dough and make the number and then roll dots for each animal for a hands on way to practice counting.
Scale the pdf file down and use them as smaller flashcards. Print full size and use as posters when your child is learning each number.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020