Your child can practice their addition skills with these Number Bonds to 20 Worksheets!
These worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games are back to school-themed and use glue bottles to create “sticky” number bonds! The glue bottles hold the sums while the two attached circles hold the addends. Two of the spots are already be filled in, and your child will fill in the empty spot. But, you can laminate to reuse at a math station!
For other number bonds resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019