November is a very busy month and it can be difficult to accomplish everything you need to do without a plan. It’s the beginning of the holiday season, and that can spell chaos. But, not with this lovely November Planner & Printables from Sarah at Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network!
In this post, there are planning printables, encouraging words for moms, holiday planning guides, meal planning, grocery lists, recipes, games and activities for kids, mini-books of thanks for kids, scripture copywork and much more! It will help get your family into the attitude of gratitude as well as stay organized this holiday!
For other holiday-themed planning resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Ladybug Sight Word Matching Puzzles - May 24, 2019
- FREE Instruments for Kids Playdough Cards - May 24, 2019
- FREE Shape Ice Cream Playdough Mats - May 24, 2019
- Amazon Deal: RockJam Electronic Keyboard Piano (23% off!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE New Orleans Notebooking Pages (limited time!) - May 23, 2019