The skeletal system is what protects our internal organs, give us our body shape, and so much more! If you are learning about this important system in your science anatomy studies, you are going to love this new freebie from Homeschool Giveaways: FREE Notebooking Researching Journal: Diseases of the Skeletal System!
The skeletal system is an amazing system in our body, but what happens when disease hits and what types of diseases can the skeletal system get? With this notebooking research journal, your children will learn the causes, symptoms, and treatment of broken bones, bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, rickets, scoliosis, and spina bifida. There are ten pages in all. And, it’s great practice for researching and note-taking!
For other research journals, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 14, 2023
- The BIG List of FREE Martin Luther King, Jr. Homeschool Resources - January 3, 2023
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022