Summer is almost over and it is time to make the transition from carefree summer days to busy schedules. We all know life is easier when we plan ahead and have things ready the night before. Katie from Paradise Praises has created a simple chart to help your family stay organized. This FREE School chart is a great way for kids to visualize all of the things they need to prepare the night before in order to have a smooth morning. Since each family has different needs, there are blank spaces so you can customize it to fit your family. Get the kids involved and have a successful start to the school year!
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019