Crafts are fun ways to take a mental break from teaching and learning, but they also provide a creative outlet and practice for fine motor skills! Get into Spring crafts with this Name Flower Craft!
Beth at Preschool Play & Learn has created this cute craft for you and your children to make together. Print in black and white so your child can color in afterward. You’ll need to cut out the band and the flowers. In each flower, your child can write the letters of their name. But, the resource comes with many flowers, so instead of writing your child’s name, you can think of other creative ways to use the craft!
For other spring crafts, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019