Crafts are fun ways to take a mental break from teaching and learning, but they also provide a creative outlet and practice for fine motor skills! Get into Spring crafts with this Name Flower Craft!
Beth at Preschool Play & Learn has created this cute craft for you and your children to make together. Print in black and white so your child can color in afterward. You’ll need to cut out the band and the flowers. In each flower, your child can write the letters of their name. But, the resource comes with many flowers, so instead of writing your child’s name, you can think of other creative ways to use the craft!
For other spring crafts, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homework Punch Bookmark Cards - November 15, 2019
- FREE List of Great Children’s Books - November 15, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 25% Off In November by Cynthia Rylant - November 15, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 43% Off Double Ditto Family Party Game - November 14, 2019
- FREE Collection of Picture Books for Thanksgiving - November 14, 2019