Instilling a love of reading in our children is one of our most important tasks as homeschooling mamas, but in the midst of soccer practice, music lessons, algebra and driving lessons, story time with our little ones can all too easily be forgotten. Be intentional in reading to your preschoolers with this FREE My Reading Record Notebook from Tanya at Sisters with a System.
My Reading Record Notebook is a fun way for your preschooler to keep a record of their books by marking off each book that is read to them. Included in the notebook are Reading Reward Coupons to offer little prizes and incentives for every 100 books your child reads. Also included in the notebook:
-reading record pages (up to 1,000 books!)
-storybook Scavenger Hunt
-beginning narration for preschoolers
-certificate of completion & more!
Not only will your child have fun, but you as a parent will feel great about making storytime a priority once again. And if you’re searching for even more types of reading records, check them out here.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019
- FREE Ladybug Floor Numbers (1-10) - May 22, 2019
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019