If you have a child that struggles with their emotions and feelings it can be hard to figure out what their triggers are and how to help them cope with what they are feeling. Check out this My Feelings and Emotions Tracker, available for a limited time only!
Carrie from Homeschool Giveaways came up with a brilliant tracker that will help you AND your child! My Feelings and Emotions Tracker will help you to track your child’s behavior which will help them to learn how to cope with their emotions.
This is really cute and super helpful. It is a great tool that you can use with your child and they will enjoy coloring the faces and keeping track with you. This is normally $4.00 but is available for FREE for a limited time only.
For other resources about feelings and emotions, check out Anger and Feelings Worksheets for Kids.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019