If you have a child that struggles with their emotions and feelings it can be hard to figure out what their triggers are and how to help them cope with what they are feeling. Check out this My Feelings and Emotions Tracker, available for a limited time only!
Carrie from Homeschool Giveaways came up with a brilliant tracker that will help you AND your child! My Feelings and Emotions Tracker will help you to track your child’s behavior which will help them to learn how to cope with their emotions.
This is really cute and super helpful. It is a great tool that you can use with your child and they will enjoy coloring the faces and keeping track with you. This is normally $4.00 but is available for FREE for a limited time only.
For other resources about feelings and emotions, check out Anger and Feelings Worksheets for Kids.
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- All About Spelling Giveaway – Level of Your Choice! - June 1, 2020
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019