This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
Prices and offers can change without notice. Be sure to double check and make sure the offer is still free at checkout.
Details from the site:
Hurricane season affects much of the eastern/southeastern United States from June 1 – November 30. Use our extreme weather plan & checklist to learn a little more about severe weather preparedness and hurricane season!
This 6-page printable eBook includes:
- Checklist of Supplies
- Family Plan
- Hurricane Basics
- Watch vs. Warning – Know the Difference
- Additional Safety Information
- Extreme Weather Word Search
- Atlantic Hurricane Names
- Weather Riddler
- Family Emergency Plan Printable Cards
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019